Monday, March 5, 2012

MARC'S 1st BLOG POST FOR LARC!!!!!!!! (hope this works)

Hello.

Marc here.  Marc of Larc.

So, this past Saturday was the night of the premiere for BUMP.  Johnny Ventriello, who plays Andrew in the movie, was gracious enough to have everyone in his basement so we could drink and watch it projected on the wall.

All in all, we had a great turnout and I would say it went pretty well.  The only critique most people gave was that they wish it was longer, or that we could have made a feature film out of it.  The way I look at it, if the worst thing about the film is that people want more, I can live with that.

Liz and I are going to get brainstorming this week on a new project (SPOILER:  We know it involves at least one scene in a coffee shop...)  So, MORE ON THAT TO COME.  Excited to make more creative things with muh part-na.

I regret not taking any photos of the premiere.  Instead, I hope you enjoy this photo I found when I typed "Bump premiere" in google:


Hott.

-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment